League of Legends Patch Notes — Patch 11.4 Preview (Devastating Samira Nerfs, Jungle Changes)
Patch 11.4 destroys Samira and makes Jungle a bit less influential than earlier in Season 11. A few items and champions in various roles are getting tweaked as well.
- XP at levels 1/3/4/5/7/9 lowered from 135/138.375/145.125/155.25/168.75/182.25 to 125/128.125/134.375/143.75/156.25/168.75
- Gold decreased from 105 to 85
- Base health bumped from 1,650 to 1,750
- XP at levels 1/3/4/5/7/9 lowered from 37/37.925/39.775/42.55/46.25/49.95 to 27/27.675/29.025/31.05/33.75/36.45
- Gold decreased from 42 to 32
- XP at levels 1/3/4/5/7/9 lowered from 18/18.45/19.35/20.7/22.5/24.3 to 16/16.4/17.2/18.4/20/21.6
- XP at levels 1/3/4/5/7/9 lowered from 45/46.125/48.375/51.75/56.25/60.75 to 35/35.875/37.625/40.25/43.75/47.25
- Gold decreased from 45 to 35
- [REMOVED] No longer grants Movement Speed on landing a spell
- [NEW] Grants 20 Ability Haste and 10–30 Movement Speed
- Base Ability Haste lowered from 30 to 20
- Health increased from 150 to 250
- Cast time lowered from 0.25 to 0.15 seconds (spell delay unchanged)
- Added Kindlegem to the build path (item cost unchanged – item recipe cost was lowered accordingly)
- Health increased from 200 to 250
- Active damage bumped from 100 + 30% Ability Power to 125 + 35% Ability Power
- Attack Speed increased from 40% to 45%
- Ability Power increased from 70 to 80
- Cost lowered from 2,700 to 2,500
- Armor decreased from 80 to 70
- E base damage increased from 75/95/115/135/155 to 75/100/125/150/175
- R cooldown lowered from 140/120/100 to 120/100/80 seconds
- Attack Damage gain per level increased from 3.3 to 3.8
- Attack Speed gain per level bumped from 3.5% to 4%
- W cooldown increased from 15/13.5/12/10.5/9 to 17/15.5/14/12.5/11
- [P]assive damage increased from 2.5% + 4.5% per 100 Attack Damage to 3% + 5.5% per 100 Attack Damage
- Base health increased from 550 to 610
- Q base damage per missile lowered from 45/61.25/77.5/93.75/110 to 40/55/70/85/100
- Q maximum single-target damage reduced from 101.25/137.8125/174.375/210.9375/247.5 to 90/123.75/157.5/191.25/225
- Evolved Q maximum damage lowered from 168.75/229.6875/290.625/351.5625/412.5 to 150/206.25/262.5/318.75/375
- Q cooldown lowered from 11/10/9/8/7 to 10/9/8/7/6
- Q healing from minions lowered from ¾.5/6/7.5/9 to 3/4/5/67
- Empowered healing from minions lowered from 9/13.5/18/22.5/27 to 9/12/15/18/21
- [REMOVED] Can no longer dash to Allies with E
- E dash speed lowered from 2,050 to 1,600
- W duration lowered from 1 to 0.75 seconds
- Q damage ratio changed from 100% Total Attack Damage to 80/87.5/95/102.5/110
- [Passive] Melee damage bonus ratio changed from 7.5% Total Attack Damage to 3.5–9.5% Total Attack Damage
- Base health lowered from 601 to 580
- Health gain per level lowered from 90 to 85
- Q movement speed bonus increased from 15/17.5/20/22.5/25% to 20/22.5/25/27.5/30%
- W base healing bumped from 90/125/160/195/230 to 100/135/170/205/240
- W cooldown lowered from 9 to 9/8.5/8/7.5/7
- Outgoing bonus Attack Damage ratio increased from 40% to 55%
- Base Attack Damage increased from 69 to 72
- W active increased damage bumped from 0–50% to 0–80% based on Q charge
- W active max damage increased from 9/12/15/18/21% to 10.8/14.4/18/21.6/25.2 of missing HP
- Q mana cost lowered from 40/45/50/55/60 to 30/37.5/45/52.5/60
- R cooldown lowered from 120/100/80 to 120/90/60 seconds
- Nemo Desktop Assistant – Draft, Pick, Ban & Play Differently
- Ranked Season 10; read everything you need to know about S10 in League of Legends
- Legends of Runeterra; how to play and what we know so far
- Patch 10.3 — League of Legends Patch 10.3 Preview (Jungle Experience Buff, Akali Nerf)
- Ranked Season 10; read everything about the new season
- Soraka Top – Patch 10.3 -Build, Runes, Tips & Tricks
- How Long Can a Champion Go Without a Skin?
- KDA in League of Legends — how important is it?
- Clash 2020 — everything we know so far
- Sett: Release, Builds, Abilities, Items, Runes, Tips
When will Patch 11.4 for League of Legends be released?
Patch 11.4 is set for Thursday, February 18. This is a day later than usual due to the celebration of Washington’s Birthday in the US, where Riot Games is headquartered. There will be a few hours of downtime during which you can’t play League of Legends. The maintenance is usually scheduled for the early morning of Thursday (server time).
What is new in League’s Patch 11.4?
Patch 11.4 nukes Samira out of meta by nerfing every part of her kit. The developers are also lowering the impact of Junglers on the game and introducing minor tweaks to slightly underperforming or overperforming champions.
When will Patch 11.4 full release notes come out?
Complete release notes are usually published the evening before the patch. You can expect them on Wednesday, February 17.