League of Legends Patch Notes — Patch 11.5 Preview (Seraphine and Udyr Nerfs)
Patch 11.5 comes after Season 11 darlings that kept avoiding the nerf hammer, which include Seraphine, Udyr, and Support Shaco. The devs have also given a bit of power back to Samira.
- [REMOVED] Butcher
- [NEW] Dealing physical damage to champions grants 5 Movement Speed per Carve stack for 2 seconds
- Cost lowered from 3,300 3,100
- Health increased from 300 to 400
Maw of Malmortius
- Cost lowered from 3,100 to 2,800
- [Shock] The damage bonus changed from 2.5% Max Mana for all attacks and abilities to: a) 1.5% Max Mana for attacks; b) 3.5% Max Mana+6% total Attack Damage for abilities of Melee champions; c) 2.7% Max Mana+6% total Attack Damage for Ranged champions
- [Shield Reaver] Damaging champions will reduce the incoming shield on them by 50% (melee item user) / 25% (ranged user) for 3 seconds
- Champions that got a shield before Shield Reaver was applied will have it reduced by 50% (melee item user) / 25% (ranged user)
- Dash distance increased from 200 to 300
- Slow reduced from 60% to 40%
- Damage lowered from 100% of total AD to 70% of total AD
- W soldier auto attack damage lowered from 60/85/110/135/160 to 50/75/100/125/150
- R cooldown lowered from 140/120/100 to 120/100/80 seconds
- Attack Damage gain per level increased from 3.38 to 4.25
- Q cooldown lowered from 9/8.5/8/7.5/7 to 8/7.5/7/6.5/6 seconds
- W on-hit magic damage increased from 3/3.75/4.5/5.25/6% to 3/4/5/6/7% of max HP
- E on-hit damage increased from 18/26/34/42/50 to 20/30/40/50/60
- W on-hit damage increased from 8/16/24/32/40 to 8/22/36/50/64
- [P] grey health changed from 25–50% of damage taken to 10% (+25% Lethality) or 35% (+50% Lethality) when at least 2 enemies are around
- Health gain per level lowered from 95 to 80
- Base armor reduced from 35 to 32
- W cooldown increased from 11 to 13
- AD gain per level increased from 2.3 to 3
- Q scaling changed from 80/87.5/95/102.5/110 to 80/90/100/110/120% total Attack Damage
- W second hit damage bumped from 5.25 to 6% max HP
- Excess crit from Guinsoo’s Rageblade now grants lifesteal
- Guinsoo’s on-hit damage is now affected by champion crit damage modifiers
- [P] ally notes damage lowered from 100% to 25%
- Removed note decay after the first one
- Note damage scaling changed from gradual to 4/8/14/24 (at levels 1/6/11/16)
- R cooldown increased from 160/140/120 to 180/150/120
- W AoE damage lowered from 15/20/25/30/35 to 10/15/20/25/30
- W single-target damage lowered from 35/50/65/80/95 to 25/40/55/70/85
- [NEW] deals additional 10/20/30/40/50 damage to monsters
- Q cooldown lowered from 4 to 3.5 seconds
- [P] AP ratio lowered from 3% to 2.5%
- R AD increased from 25/40/55 to 30/45/60
- R duration extended from 5 to 6 seconds
- Health gain per level lowered from 99 to 92
- R total aura damage lowered from 50/95/140/185/230/275 to 40/90/140/190/240
- Nemo Desktop Assistant – Draft, Pick, Ban & Play Differently
- Ranked Season 10; read everything you need to know about S10 in League of Legends
- Legends of Runeterra; how to play and what we know so far
- Patch 10.3 — League of Legends Patch 10.3 Preview (Jungle Experience Buff, Akali Nerf)
- Ranked Season 10; read everything about the new season
- Soraka Top – Patch 10.3 -Build, Runes, Tips & Tricks
- How Long Can a Champion Go Without a Skin?
- KDA in League of Legends — how important is it?
- Clash 2020 — everything we know so far
- Sett: Release, Builds, Abilities, Items, Runes, Tips
When will Patch 11.5 for League of Legends be released?
Patch 11.5 is set for Wednesday, March 3. There will be a few hours of downtime during which you can’t play League of Legends. The maintenance is usually scheduled for the early morning of Thursday (server time).
What is new in League’s Patch 11.5?
Patch 11.5 brings mild nerfs to Seraphine and Udyr. It also introduces some interesting buffs to Pyke as well as minor stat bumps to Kog’Maw and Master Yi.
When will Patch 11.5 full release notes come out?
Complete release notes are usually published the evening before the patch. You can expect them on Tuesday, March 2.