League of Legends Patch 10.8 Patch Notes — (Jungle Changes, Varus Nerf, Evelynn Buff)
League of Legends Patch 10.8 is actually a week away, but we already have a breakdown of what’s coming from Riot Games. Here are the planned changes.
- Jungle camp XP increased by 10% starting from Level 9
- Jungle items’ sustain increased by 50% when below 30% HP
- Added Homeguard buff on early death: a Movement Speed boost of 50% (decays over 5 seconds)
- Shared champion kill XP reduced by 20% at Level 1–6; reduced by 20% at Level 7–8
- Solo champion kill XP increased by 20% at Level 1–6; increased by 10% at Level 7–8
- Level up stat bonus changed from 3–18% Armor Penetration to 2–12 Lethality
- Q scaling weakened to peak at Level 13, not Level 9
- Q Attack Speed boost increased from 20/25/30/35/40% to 20/30/40/50/60%
- Q damage per spike increased from 25/27.5/30/32.5/35 to 30/35/40/45/50
- Level 1 Armor lowered from 23 to 21
- E slow decreased from 25/30/35/40/45% to 10/18/26/34/42%
- R Attack Speed lowered from 30/50/80% to 25/45/65%
- W Movement Speed & Slow values increased from 20/25/30/35/40% to 30/35/40/45/50%
- E scaling with Ability Power increased from 40% to 50%
- Level 1 Health increased from 570.48 to 575
- Level 1 Attack Damage increased from 55.04 to 56
- Q Movement Speed after consuming two runes increased from 20/25/30/35/40% to 28/32/36/40/44%
- Soul spawn rate for minions that died from someone else lowered from 25% to 22%
- W damage decreased from 90/120/150/180/210 to 80/105/130/155/180
- Level 1 Mana increased from 375 to 425
- Q cost lowered from 60/65/70/75/80 to 45/50/55/60/65 mana
- E AD scaling increased from 50/70/90/110/130% to 50/80/110/140/170%
- Q damage increased from 25/70/115/160/205+70% total AD to 25/75/125/175/225+80% total AD
- E now properly grants Movement Speed on dash (this is a bugfix)
- R cooldown lowered from 120/95/70 to 100/85/70
- R cooldown increased from 110/90/70 to 130/100/70
- E damage falloff per feather lowered from 10% to 5%
When will Patch 10.8 for League of Legends be released?
Patch 10.8 is set for Wednesday, April 15. There will be a few hours of downtime during which you can’t play League of Legends. The maintenance is usually scheduled for the early morning of Wednesday (server time).
What is new in League’s Patch 10.8?
Patch 10.8 comes with Jungle changes that discourage early ganks as well as champion tweaks. Notably, Varus gets a slap on the wrist while Senna and Varus go for another round of harsher nerfs. Tristana, Orianna, and Soraka receive significant buffs to their numbers.
When will Patch 10.8 full release notes come out?
Complete release notes are usually published the evening before the patch. You can expect them on Tuesday, April 14.