League of Legends Patch Notes — Patch 10.12 Preview (Yasuo and Varus Nerfs, Senna Buffs)
Patch 10.12 for League of Legends is not quite here, but Riot has already presented a solid list of changes. Let’s take a look.
Patch 10.12 League of Legends – Elemental Rifts
- Out-of-combat movement speed in wind areas increased to 35%
- Introduced Scryer’s Bloom outside of base gates
- Added Scryer’s Bloom near tri-bush
- Introduced blast cone near Gromp
- Added blast cone outside of base gates
Patch 10.12 League of Legends – Summoner Spells
- Removed the 2-second ramp up that Ghost took to reach maximum speed
- Lowered the movement speed from 28–45% to 20–40%
- Increased cooldown from 180 to 210 seconds
- Ghost is extended by 4–7 seconds on takedowns
Patch 10.12 League of Legends – Runes
- Range increased from 175 to 350
- Now triggers on 75–200 damage in the last 2.5 seconds or lethal damage, not any damage
- Shield value increased from 70–150 to 200
- Movement Speed bonus removed
- Cooldown lowered from 150–100 to 100–70
- Damage changed from 60–180 (+40% bonus AD) (+25% AP) to 30–90 (+20% bonus AD) (+10% Ability Power)
- Removed the start of the game cooldown
- Movement speed recalculated from 67.5% (reduced to 45%) to 45% over 1.5 seconds while moving toward enemy champions
- Removed channel activation
- Now only deals damage and ends the hunt against enemy champions
- Lowered the hunt duration from 15 to 10 seconds
- Provides at least 10% tenacity and slow resistance, peaking at 30% when your HP is down to 30%
Taste of Blood
- Introduced a status bar icon to track cooldown
- Now grants 7.5% movement speed bonus toward an impaired enemy champion
- Now grants 15% movement speed bonus toward an enemy champion impaired by you
Patch 10.12 League of Legends – Champions
- Q damage increased from 25/50/75/100/125 (+65% AD) (+60% AP) to 30/55/80/105/130 (+65% AD) (+65% AP)
- Mana restore on ablazed kills increased from 6–18 to 10–30 (scales with Brand’s level)
- Base HP lowered from 575 to 560
- Base armor decreased from 20 to 18
- Base Magic Resistance increased from 30 to 34
- W minion damage lowered from 60% to 50%
- Soul generation on kill increased from 2% to 8.333%
- Attack speed ratio increased from 0.2 to 0.35
- W movement speed recalculated from 30/35/40/45/50% to 20/28/36/44/52%
- AD gain lowered from 3.11 to 3 per level
- Q scaling with Attack Damage decreased from 110% base and 165% fully charged to 100% base and 150% fully charged
- Q auto attack AP scaling increased from 55% to 60%
- Q shield AP scaling increased from 15% to 20% (empowered shield bumped from 24% to 32%)
- R damage increased from 100/150/200 to 125/250/375
- Base HP lowered from 523 to 490
- [P]assive shield increased from 110–510 to 130–530
- W cooldown nerfed from 26/24/22/20/18 to 30/27/24/21/18
- Nemo Desktop Assistant – Draft, Pick, Ban & Play Differently
- Ranked Season 10; read everything you need to know about S10 in League of Legends
- Legends of Runeterra; how to play and what we know so far
- Patch 10.3 — League of Legends Patch 10.3 Preview (Jungle Experience Buff, Akali Nerf)
- Ranked Season 10; read everything about the new season
- Soraka Top – Patch 10.3 -Build, Runes, Tips & Tricks
- How Long Can a Champion Go Without a Skin?
- KDA in League of Legends — how important is it?
- Clash 2020 — everything we know so far
- Sett: Release, Builds, Abilities, Items, Runes, Tips
When will Patch 10.12 for League of Legends be released?
Patch 10.12 is set for Wednesday, June 10. There will be a few hours of downtime during which you can’t play League of Legends. The maintenance is usually scheduled for the early morning of Wednesday (server time).
What is new in League’s Patch 10.12?
Patch 10.12 brings long-awaited Yasuo nerfs, revamps several runes and brings minor changes to elemental rifts.
When will Patch 10.12 full release notes come out?
Complete release notes are usually published the evening before the patch. You can expect them on Tuesday, June 9.