PBE 10.2 - Wukong Rework -League of Legends
PBE Patch 10.2 brings us Wukong Rework!
The patch itself will be coming out only next week but is already on the PBE. Riot developers have finalized the changes ahead of time. Here’s a preview of Wukong’s rework as well as buffs and nerfs to other champions.
Wukong Rework hits the PBE
Wukong is getting a new passive as well as a buff and quality-of-life changes to his R. Other than that, the rework lowers Wukon’s mana costs and shifts his damage around.
- The old passive (bonus resistances nearby enemy champions was removed)
- Riot keeps experimenting with the cooldown to the health percentage ratio on the PBE
Q, Wuju Strike
- Damage is 20/40/60/80/100+50% bonus AD
- Armour reduction is 10/15/20/25/30% for 3 seconds
- Cooldown is 8/7/6/5/4 seconds
- Mana cost is 25
W, Warrior Trickster
- Damage is 50/62.5/75/87.5/100% AD
- Cooldown is 24/21/18/15/12 seconds
- Mana cost is 50/55/60/65/70
E, Nimbus Strike
- Damage is 65/100/135/170/205+80% bonus AD
- Attack Speed bonus is 30/35/40/45/50% for 4 seconds
- Cooldown is 10 seconds
- Mana cost is 45/50/55/60/65
- Damage is 20/110/120+125% AD
- The Movement Speed bonus is 30/40/50%
- Cooldown is 120 seconds
- Mana cost is 100
Champion changes on the PBE
- Calibrum Q cooldown increased from 9/8.25/7.5/6.75/6 to 10/9.5/9/8.5/8 seconds
- Calibrum mark damage decreased from 20/25/30/35/40+30% Bonus AD to 15+20% Bonus AD
- Severum Q damage decreased from 35% Bonus AD to 30% Bonus AD
- Mini-Crescendum AD value scaling changed from 1–2.64 to 1–2.23
- R AD scaling increased from 110% bonus AD to 110/130/150% bonus AD
- The passive now activates after killing an epic monster
- Q damage increased from 80/125/170/215/270 to 90/135/180/225/280
- W damage increased from 30/55/80/105/130 to 40/65/90/115/140
- Armor increased from 28.22 to 29
- Attack Damage increased from 46.368 to 47
- E cooldown reduced from 10 to 8 second
- Q damage reduced from 80/130/180/230/280 to 70/115/160/205/250 on the PBE
- W attack speed nerfed from flat 20% to 5/10/15/20/25% on the PBE
- E haste for allies increased from 10/11/12/13/14%+3% per 100 AP to 10/11.5/13/14.5/16%+4% per 100 AP
- E self-haste increased from 10/11/12/13/14%+3% per 100 AP to 25%+4% per 100 AP
- W movement speed increased from 20/25/30/35/40% to 30/35/40/45/50%
- E slow increased from 15/25/35/45/55% to 20/30/40/50/60%
- Viktor now correctly gets 25 mana per level instead of 5–15
- Q damage increased from 75/120/165/210/255 to 80/130/180/230/280
- W knockback increased from 400 to 500
Patch 10.2 Items changes on the PBE
Cloak of Agility
- Crit Chance reduced from 25% to 20%
- Armor increased from 100 to 110
- Attack Damage reduced from 55 to 50
Patch 10.2 Summoner’s Rift changes on the PBE
- Rift Herald health lowered from 8,250–16,500 to 7,125–14,250
When is Patch 10.2 coming out?
Patch 10.2 will be released on January 22. As is tradition, servers are updated late in the night or early in the morning by the local timezone. The maintenance makes League of Legends inaccessible for several hours.
What is in Patch 10.2?
Patch 10.2 features a Wukong rework, nerfs to Aphelios and Nautilus among other offenders, and perhaps some Dragonslayer and/or Guardian of the Sands skins.
When will Riot nerf Ornn, Akali, Diana?
Not in Patch 10.2. Riot lay out balance changes in advance and rarely amends the plan before releasing the patch. We may see a nerf or two as part of a potential hotfix. Akali, however, is set to be tweaked in Patch 10.3.